Scorumbet: January report

January was the first month that I took sport betting on ScorumBet seriously.
 
And I am glad that I did. Overall it was a good month, but it could have been better!
 


As you can see, I did place 112 bets. The Hit rate was with 48.21% lower then expected but still I managed to get a very decent ROI of 7.62%.
In total 5495 SCR was wagered, in Euros this is around 241. The total profit was 415.72 SCR,  18.29 euros. But if and when the value of SCR will increase I will be glad with this 18,29 euros because it could be worth at least 415 euros.
The value of SCR is still way too low, but there are, like the complete crypto market, suffering of the ongoing bear market!

Betting types

My own spreadsheet also allows me to show my bets per betting type!



Only one loosing betting type, which is the Double Chance. Strange that this one is a loosing one, for sure with the hit rate of 53%. This means that I did loose a rather big bet!
Most bets were regular single 1X2 bets. Scorumbet doesn't have the possibility to create parlays, which has to do with the fact that it is a betting exchange and no regular bookie!
But the most profit did come from the Over/Under bets. The hit rate of 54% and the average odds of 2.064 are just the way I like it!

Competitions


For the moment only football (soccer) bets are offered on Scorumbet, but they did promise to add more sports soon! Personally I don't have any problems with only football related bets, but if Scorumbet wants to grow, adding more sports is crucial!

Funny that I had to take the biggest loss on my domestic competition! Most money was bet on the Premier League and most profit also does come from the premier league.


Odds

It is all about the odds. The odds decide if you will make a profit or not!



The bets on the odds below 1.5 were all double chance odds.
The biggest loss was taken in the range of 2.6 and 2.8. 4 bets and all 4 lost!
The best ranges were the ones between 2 and 2.2 and 2.4 and 2.6.
Also do like the 2 bets in the range between 4 and 5. Which I would have put more SCR on those!

Conclusion

The start was a great one! Now it is important to keep it going. It will be hard to have back to back green months, but I will try.
Also now I do have my benchmarks. Which will make my next report better and will also give some more insight!

If you also want to try out Betscorum, just clikc the link in the right side banner. On Betscorum you can find lots of possibilities for arb betting! Don't miss out on these chances!

Cheers,
Fullcoverbetting

No comments: