Wimbledon bets 24-6

Wimbledon started today. So the focus will change to there. Made some wrong bets during the last euro 2008 games so time for some quick wins.

The beginning of a Grand Slam always offers some great opportunities. I tried to get some maximum value with a minimal risk. At least thats the game plan. We will see how it turns out.
The problem with the early rounds is that there no money can be earned with the favorites. Betting on the outsiders on the other side can be to dangerous. So I my bets are on players, which aren't favorites not outsides but ones which should be capable of easily making it to the second round.

Here are my bets. Like always I tried to find 2 combos, where it is sufficient to win of the two to make a profit. I also changed the language of my bookie to English, which should make it easier for most of u to understand.



The answer on the question what my success rate is, is simple. I have no idea! With tennis it will be around 65%, Football is another story. This has to do with the fact that I don't only play single games or combos but also fancy bets on correct scores, which makes it much harder to get a good success rate. On the other hand 1 out of 6 or 7 correct bets is good enough to make a profit.
Unfortunately I also don't have any ROI figures, which probably would give a better insight. I don't want to put effort in stats like that. I tried it before but I always stop after some time with updating these records.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: