Here we go again

I'm glad that I did stay of the Friendly games. For sure I would have selected Belgium to win in Estonia but we all know the result of that game. I will be hard for us to qualify ourselves for another big tourney.

The 6 selected games for this weekend are:
1 Arsenal Birmingham 1
2 KVK Roeselare 1
3 Lyon Sochaux 1
4 Man U Bolton 1
5 NEC ADO 1
6 Anderlecht Charlerloi 1

All home wins as you can see. The matches which will probably break or make this bet are NEC - ADO and Kortijk - Roeselare. I did pick these to lift the possible pay-out to an acceptable level.
While ADO isn't bad, they don't have an away reputation. NEC should be capable of winning this game 8 out of 10 times.
Kortrijk has a lot more quality than Roeselare and to this to more than decent defense and we have a winner.

Good luck,
Dremeber

1 comment:

pay per head bookmaking said...

it is easier to play at home. only if the visiting team is quite outstanding with remarkable players.