Final Matchday Champions League

Today the final matchday of the Champions League. While some teams are already qualified other still have a small change but a victory is mandatory.

First lets start with the Bwin.com special.
Barcelona - Werder Bremen (1.40, 4.00, 7.15)
Werder will qualify with a draw of a victory. But winning against Barcelona is not so easy, certainly not if Barca needs to win to qualify themselves. My money is on Barca.

Bayern Munich - Inter Milan (2.10, 3.20, 3.20)
Both teams are already qualified for the next round, so it is only a matter of prestige. In such games it is more important for the home team to not loose. So I predict a draw or a small victory for Bayern. Cause I don't believe in betting on draws my money is on Bayern.

This combination pays-out 2.94€. If you want to play this bet. Simply check to correct boxes above, in the Bwin banner and place your bet.

Roma - Valencia (1.50, 3.35, 9.00)
I like to bet 0n Valencia but for once I will place a bet against them. Valencia is already qualified but Roma still needs a least one point. Roma is currently second in the Seri A, while Valencia is struggling within the Primera Division. I favor Roma.
Sporting - Spartak Moskva (1.57, 3.65, 6.25)
Both teams are already eliminated from the CL and it is almost sure that Sporting will play in the Uefa cup after the winter break. Still it is a hard game to predict. But because Spartak lost all their away games, I favor Sporting.

This combination pays-out 2.36€.

Only 2 combinations of 2 games this matchday. This to minimize the risk. If you want to add another game to this last combo, I can advise PSV in double chance.

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: