Weekend Recap

It was a long time ago that I cashed with the Supertoto and this streak was broken last weekend. I had 2 tickets with 11 out of 14, good for 1,28 euro per ticket. So still a loss but beter than nothing.

I had 4 out of 6 in the Jupiler Pro League. The victory of Roeselare on Westerlo came as a complete surprise to me. The other incorrect prediction was the victory of Mons. This victory was probably but still I had a strong believe that Dender could take the 3 points home with them. Next weekend better, I hope. But like I said before. It is good enough to predict all these games correct 2 or 3 times a season to make a major profit.

Besides the supertoto I had 4 winning tickets, good for a pay-out of 29,53 euros, bringing my monthly profit on 12,91.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: