A new betting plan. What do you think about it?

Cause my previous betting plan did take to much time in preparation and wasn't quit as successful as I hoped it was.
So it is time for a new betting plan. I tried it last weekend and it made me a profit of 20 euros.

So here it is:
In stead of creating multiple combos, I only create 1 betting slip. On this slip I will play multiple combination all with an ante of 0.10 euros.
An example: This midweek I selected 6 games and filled in the betting slip as followed:
- 15 doubles @ 0.10 euro per double
- 20 trebles @ 0.10 euro per treble
- 15 fourfolds @ 0.10 euro per foudfold
- 6 fivefolds @ 0.15 euro per fivefold
- 1 sixfold @ 1 euro
So the total ante was 6.90 euro. Cause all the six games were correct the pay-out was 27.45 euro.

The big advantage with playing this betting plan is that it is possible to make a profit without having each 6 games correct. Depending on the odds it is possible to make a profit from 4 games and above of course.
Another advantage is that even with only 3 games correct you will receive a pay-out and minimizing the losses.

I will give myself 10 betting rounds to evaluate this betting plan. In stead of playing 1 euro on the sixfold I will play 0.4 euros on the sixfold. On all others I will bet 0.10 euros. Making a total ante of 6 euros per betting round.
Let's see what it brings.

Feedback very much appreciated,
Dremeber

1 comment:

Hostpph.com said...

I think that it is a great plan to go and you have some great calculation that you won't loose.