Playing again since a week or 2.
No big results yet, but also no big losses.
For the meantime I'm more gambling on golf than on football. Took some time, to create a golf gambling plan. But finally I have one, no I have to stuck to it.
I'll be betting on the PGA and European tour. Max 5 players per tournament on which I will place a win and place bet, eacht worth one point.
When gambling on golf, you and your bankroll has to be capable to under go some long loosing streaks.
It is hard enough to pick out a place or winnen within a 140 people field. But most of the time, a winning bet will buy you some time.
My bets for the Johnnie Walker @ Gleneagles are the following:
Win and place both for 1pts at the following players:
- Cabrera-Bello (w: 34 p: 8)
- M. Warren (w: 26 p: 6)
- S. Gallacher (w: 23 p: 5.75)
- F. Molinari (w: 13 p: 3.75)
- B. Koepka (w: 51 p: 11)
My bets for the PGA tour this week, (not according to the betting plan, placed before the plan was created):
- K. Bradley (winner 1 pt (41))
- B. Haas (winner 1 pt (46) and place 1 pt (10))
- J. Day (winner 1 pt (34) )
- I. Poulter (winner 1 pt (71) and place 1 pt (15))
- J. Spieth (winner 1 pt (61) and place 1 pt (13))
- W. Simpson (winner 1 pt (36))
- H. Stenson (winner 1 pt (19))
Here you can find the 1X2, BTTS, Over/Under and correct score predictions for round 19 of the Premier League and round 20 of the Jupiler Pro...
Prediction Premier League Round 18 Home Away 1X2 BTTS Over/Under 2.5 Correct Score Result Leicester Crystal Palace 1 No Under 1-0 0-3 Arsen...
For once I did my homework. At least that’s my assumption. Lately I have been playing around with the Poisson distribution model to p...