Woohoo: big pay day!!

Had a normal night with only 2 football bets running but at the last moment I also decided to fill in a supertoto ticket @ Unibet. 32 combination good for an ante of 3.20 euros.
My 2 regular football bets were winning tickets. One single and a double. Good for profit to cover the Supertoto ticket.

But thx to the surprising win of Scotland and the win of France, I did manage to predict all matches correctly. Good for a pay-out of around 265 euros. That's a ROI of 8121%.

So back in the green figures now. Still need to free some bonus money @ BWIN.
Will withdraw some money tomorrow from my Unibet account. Meaning that I will be capable of playing with pure profit money and that all risks of loosing money are eliminated. Did not expect to be capable of withdrawing my investment with a profit so quickly!

Still waiting that Unibet makes the pay-out official so that I can add the ticket to my biggest wins.

Cheers,
Dremeber

No comments: