September was good for me.
Concluded bets: 135
Total stake 258,07 euro
Net profit: 254,61 euro
Return on investment: 98,66%
38,3% of the bets were winners.
While my biggest part of the profit does come from 1 supertoto ticket my other results weren't that bad either.
Performance by Sport/Event
If I look at my performance per sport/event than there are only 4 loosing:
Golf -> - 9,47 euro (-41,2%)
Tennis -> - 7,56 euro (-19,9%)
Serie A -> - 1,56 euro (- 52%)
Premier league -> - 3,61 euro (-31,4%)
The biggest winning sport/events were:
1. Supertoto -> + 240,56 (783,1%)
2. Ligue 1 -> + 17,20 (63,7%)
3. Eredivisie -> + 6,73 (84,1%)
Fairly proud on the fact that I also made a profit with football combos. One of the most difficult areas of sportsbetting.
Performance by bet type
27 bet types are defined in my sheet. 7 bet types weren't used in September. 13 bet types were causing my money, so only 7 were winners.
Top 3 of the loosing betting types (money wise):
1. Set (set winning at tennis) -> - 8,26 euro (-68,8%)
2. Supertoto 14 -> - 7,52 euro (- 100%)
3. Football combo 2 -> - 6,38 euro (- 29%)
Set bets are all live bets. I should stay away from these.
Loosing on the supertoto14 is kind of normal. Or it will be a profit or a loss in a month.
Didn't expect that Football combo 2 would be in this list. These are just betting tickets with 2 football matches on them. If I look in detail into this. I did play 7 of these, with 4 winners. Meaning that I took to much of a risk on the loosing ones.
The top 3 of the winning betting types (again money wise):
1. Supertoto: + 248,08 euro (+ 1069,3%)
2. 1 X 2: + 31,70 euro (+ 29,3%)
3. Football combo 3: + 7,95 euro (+ 265%)
I can only dream of achieving the same numbers for October. I won't be winning each month such a big supertoto ticket.
But we have to set some goals:
1. Make a profit.
2. Decrease the loosing betting types.