Tour de France: Update

How are my TDF bets holding?
Before the tour I placed 4 bets, one EURO on a possible winner of each Jersey. Well, I had to place a new bet on the Polka dot jersey today cause Soler did leave the tour. So I did place a new bet, this time with De la Fuente as expected winner, good for 14 to 1.

My bet on the yellow jersey is on Valverde. Still possible. He is currently in 17 position a little bit more than a minute behind Evans.

My green jersey bet is McEwen but that doesn't seem going according to plan. I guess the only thing that can get him the jersey is that the others drop out. I expect that Cavendish and Freire will do this but then there is still Hushovd.

My money for the white jersey is on Andy Schleck. Everything is going according plan here.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: