Champions League Qualification 2008/2009

Tonight the second qualification of the CL will start. There appear to be some easy bets but avoid the surprises.

4 teams should win their home game easily. These are Fenerbache, RSC Anderlecht, Glasgow Rangers and Panathinaikos but of course the value of these bets don't make them interesting. I expect that at least Sparta Prague or Dinamo Zagreb also should be capable of winning their away games. And because it is now wise to combine all these games within in combination I have to make some decisions.

Cause Anderlecht is one of my favorites teams, their are the first team in my combo. Because all start is difficult I decided to only have 2 games within my combination I have to pick one other game. By looking at the odds I have to decide between Sparta and Dinamo. My gut feeling says Sparta, so Sparta it is.

So the winning combo for tomorrow is:
Anderlecht and Sparta good for an odd of 2.24 for 1 EURO.
Bet is 1.25 for a possible payout of 2.80 EURO.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: