Results Supertoto 14 XL 07.09.2012

Well we did start the month with a bummer. I failed to turn a coupon of 19,20 euros into a winning one.
I did end up in Group D, but due to the fact that there is a minimum pay-out of 1 euro and the value for a ticket in group D was only worth 0,49 euros, it is a zero pay-out day.

The 3 games which I had incorrect was:
Montenegro - Poland. I did bet on 1 or 2, but the result was unfortunately a draw.
Hungary - Italy: My prediction for a win for Italy was incorrect.
Iceland - Norway: Didn't see that victory of Iceland coming.

There were 9 winning tickets in Group A, all good for a pay-out of 1424,6 euros.
In group B there were 198 winning tickets good for 21,03 euros.
In the last paying group C there were 1910 tickets, all worth 2,06 euros.
In the unfortunate group D we were with 9506 tickets, at least 50% to much, to a get a pay check.

According tot he distribution, the biggest surprise was the victory of Iceland over Norway, it was only marked at 18% of the tickets. Closely followed by the draw between Hungary and Italy, only marked 22%.

Good luck next time,
Dremeber


1 comment:

bookmaking sports said...

I didn't know that they won't pay you if you are at the minimum in a group but I think that you will get more luck in the next one.