CL qualifion bets

Today I did start my new BR, which should last for the complete Football season.
I deposited 50 euro, so with the 4 already placed season bets my starting BR is 100 euros.

Today I have placed to following bets:
2 correct score bets on Standard Liege vs Liverpool. It can haunt on Sclessin and Liverpool will know it. Both in the advantage of Standard Liege.
Standard Liege - Liverpool: 2-0 -> 45.00
Standard Liege - Liverpool: 2-1 -> 22.00

A combo for the games of today with a potential pay-out of 4.84
Famagusta - Olympiakos: 2
FC Twente - Arsenal: 2
Shaktar Donetsk - Dinamo Zagreb: 1

Another Combo for today with a pay-out of 2.80.
Brann - Marseille: 2
Levski Sofia - Bate: 1

A single bet on Standard Liege again good for a potential pay-out of 6.00.

And one qualification combo with a pay-out of 1.65. Claiming that Shaktar and Marseille will proceed to the group stages.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: