Weekend and August Recap

It was a good weekend ... for the bookies I guess. A lot of people will not have won with their combos due to all the surprises divided among all the major leagues. But I may not complain cause I came out as a winner. Today Lyon, Stuttgart and Atletico Madrid assured my profit. This combo was worth 5.80Eur. Meaning a 2.80 Eur profit for the day and a profit of around 4 eur for the weekend.

Lets look at the surprises which made the bookies rich this weekend:
Feyenoord lost, AZ lost at home and Ajax failed to win their opening game of the season.
In the Premier League, Liverpool did not win, nor Chelsea did. In Italy it was a graveyard of big favorites, who could please their fans with a predicted easy win. So if I look at all of this, I can be really proud with my profit made this weekend.

If I look back at August, I did not do so great. I went completely overboard with my first bets and lost something around 10 euro on my first day. After that the only was was up. I started with a BR of 50, now my BR is 39,05 with 6 outstanding season bets.

I hope I can fight my way back to my original 50.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: