It could have been worse. I think that a lot of people has lost money this weekend with the losses of Lyon, PSV, Bayern Münich and Real Madrid. The draw of Liverpool etc....

I'm won a little bit of money back with a last minut bet on the correct winner of the Superbowl. My profit their was 1.08€.

I'm curious what the Italian soccer federation is going to do with the riots during the derby last friday. Such behaviour is unacceptable.

This week the Tennis tournament in Paris starts, let's hope we can recover some of my loss.





Safina (12)
- Krajicek (70) (Won (2-0))
While Michaelle has a lot of potential, she still is not strong enough to win against somebody from the top 20 of the WTA ranking. She played two matches this year and lost both, so also the motivation will not be at a very high level. The only encounter between these 2 players was last year on grass. Krajicek surprised by winning in 2 straight sets. Safina already won the tournament of Gold Coast this year but failed on the Australian open, where she was eliminated by Li. I think that Safina will win this time in 2 straight sets.
I have placed a 2€ bet on Safina with a possible pay-out of 2.46€. -> won





Besides Tennis, this year also the World Championships Alpine skiing take place.
On the program today: the Super G for men.
I have placed a bet on the head to head between Cuche Didier and Gruber C. Ofcourse my money is on cuche.
I have placed a 1.78€ bet on Cuche with a possible pay-out of 2.84. -> Void
It is very dangerous to bet on skiing cause everybody can fall and everybody will take risks to be the world champion. Bet hey, I need to win back some money.


Total at stake: 3.78€
Possible pay-out: 5.30€
Actual pay-out: 4.24€
Profit/loss this post: 0.46
Loss this month: 1.50

Good Luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: