Tennis bets and recap of the weekend

This was the weekend I was waiting for. 7 out of 9 predictions were correct. Resulting in a profit 3,11€, meaning a ROI over the 100%. Also at tipster competition of Online Betting Guide I'm doing fine with a profit for this month over the 300. Now I have to be careful with my profit hoping that at the end of the month I still can show my results in green and not in the so much hated red color.

There are some interesting tennis matches today. I'm very disappointed that I didn't put any money on the Davis Cup game between Belgium and Australia. Very well done by my fellow country men. I'm very proud.



San Jose
Chela (39) - Martin A. (56) (Won(2-0))
The last 4 encounters where won by Chela indicating that he knows the responses on the play of Martin. Martin only has won once this season, but that was against Monfils. The other games were lost against Rochus O., Roberedo and Murray. My money is on Chela.





WTA Antwerp
Vesnina (56) - Safina (11) (Won(0-2))
The head to head stats are not helping here, cause they have never played before. I have the feeling that it will we be a straight sets victory for Safina, but I cannot explain why. We will see.

The bets:
A 1€ bets on the combo Safina and Chela with a possible pay-out of 1.75€. So a possible ROI of 75%. Which is not considered bad for a bet. -> Won

Total at stake: 1€
Possible pay-out: 1.75€
Actual pay-out: 1.75€
Profit/loss this post: 0.75€
Profit/loss this month: 2.68

Good Luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: