A quick tennis bet!

Don't know what to think about the weekend. I expected to make a profit but it was a loss.
I can understand the loss of Schalke but not the draw of Feyenoord and Valencia.

No much betting this week. Within Belgium Megabike will start on Saturday, so a lot of time will be put in making my teams. Doing better than last year is almost impossible after winning a race and getting a second place in another one. But there's no shame in trying.

A quick bet for today:
Oprandi, R - Mirza, S -> @ 1.27 -> Won (0-2)
Hantuchova, D - Castano, C -> @ 1.13 -> Won (2-0)

My tennis record for this month is still perfect. I like to keep it like this. So girls do your utmost best :). I also need profit on this combo, otherwise I will go into the red figures.
My bet:
A 1.44€ bet on the combo as described above with a possible pay-out of 2.07€. -> won

Total at stake: 1.44€
Possible pay-out: 2.07€
Actual pay-out: 2.07€
Profit/loss this post: 0.63€
Profit/loss this month: 1.4

Looking for more bets? Check out the new Sports betting blog listing. Here you will find only sports betting related blogs without the pollution of scum websites.

Good Luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: