Uefa cup and tennis

I'm still on the winning side. Yahoo!!

Today the bets will be a mix of Uefa Cup football and Tennis. I will avoid the combos for today. The games in the Uefa Cup will be close and it is not easy to predict the winner. I only have confidence in one match. I admit that these isn't my fanciest post, but a win is a win.










CSKA Moskva - Maccabi Haifa (Lost(0-0))
CSKA reached this round of the Uefa Cup after ending at the third place within the CL group. Haifa qualified pretty easy in their UEFA cup group after a draw at Livorno. But now, I don't think they have a chance is Moskva.




ATP San Jose
Becker B. (49) - Vemic (364) (Won(2-1))
Pretty nice odds for such a ranking difference. I tried to find the angles but couldn't. Vemic played only one ATP tournament this year (Delray Beach) and lost in the first round against Sanguinetti, who was eliminated in the following round by Becker. This should not be a problem for Becker.

WTA



WTA Bangalore
Sucha (94) - Mirza (46) (Won(0-2))
I believe in Mirza. But Sucha already had defeated a player for the top 25, so why coulnd't see win for the number 46. Mirza is also on a roll, she reached already twice the semis (Pattaya and Hobart). No, Mirza will win.

My bets:
A 1€ bet on the combo Mirza and Becker with a possible pay-out of 1.66€.
A 1€ single bet on CSKA with a possible payout of 1.33€.

Total at stake: 2€
Possible pay-out: 2.99€
Actual pay-out: 1.66€
Profit/loss this post: 0.34
Profit/loss this month: 3.61

Good Luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: