Big, big, big wins


Sorry not to have posted my bets for the Uefa cup first round matches but it were last minutes bets and with a son of 24 days old it isn't always easy to do what you had planned.

I made around 10 combo, good for an ante of 22 euro. My complete BR. Okay, I admit I went a little bit overboard but it paid off big time!

At the moment 2 combos are already won and there is one very nice combo between them. My 1,80 euro became 101,80 euro. I predicted the wins of the following teams within 1 combo correctly: AC Milan, Spartak Moskou, Besiktas, Ajax, Saint Etienne, Braga, CSKA Moscow and Tottenham.
Another successful combo was the predicted win of Spartak Moscow, Galatasaray, Nancy, CSKA Moscos and Tottenham, good for a pay-out of 12,40 euro.

Valencia is winning and only a few minutes to go, which will means that I have 11 out of 12 correct games for the Supertoto. At the moment the pay-out is 4,99 euro but that will increase a little bit. And cause it was a ticket of 6,40 euro it will be multiplied by 2. So another little profit.

Needless to say that I look forward to the weekend.

BR at the moment: 114,29 euros!!!!

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: