Sunday bets

I can't complain about my postedbets. 11 out of 14 games were correct. Good for 2 winning combos and a payout of 8,75 euros. So if I wouldn't have lost 5 euros today with live betting (Thx Werder Bremen) and if I wouldn't have mis clicked when I did register my first sunday combo, it would have assured a profitable weekend.

Make sure that you look on the net for the goal from Dembele from AZ. What a beauty!

So here we go with the Sunday bets:
Starting with the lowest combined odds.

Combo 1: Combined Odd: 7,84 -> Lost
Teams involved: KRC Genk and Tottenham
Yepm this one is tricky. Genk cannot afford to loose another game but they will face Mouscron and for some reason or the other they always have it difficult against them. Never less I'm confident that they will take 3 points home. The some lines are valid for Tottenham. They can't keep loosing or can they?

Combo 2: Combined odd: 17,38 ->Lost
Teams involved:
Man. City, Napoli and Roda JC
Such high combined odds for a combo of only 3 games says it all. I have no doubt about Roda JC (away @ Sparta) and Manchester City (away @ Wigan). Napoli is another story. But at the moment they are in third place in the Serie A, while Bologna is third from the bottom so it is possible.

Combo 3: Combined odd: 39,40 -> Won
Teams involved: Lecce, Palermo, Ajax, Almeria and Valencia.
Don't be fooled by the odds. I place my bet per accident as a quintet. Meaning that it are more or less 5 combos of 4. Meaning that if one teams doesn't win I still make a profit on the other hand if 2 teams fail to do what I predict I do loose 5 euros. Lecce plays at home against Cagliari (last in the serie A) and Palermo plays against Reggina (second from the bottom). Ajax should win at home against Vitesse, while Valencia should be capable of beaten Deportivo at home. The last game in this strange combo is Almeria @ home against Huelva.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: