Sad

Nothing to do with sports betting cause it is just a hobby. But I'm trying to make the best of this blog. And due to the content of this blog it is hard to find fellow bloggers with decent content, willing to exchange links. But fair is fair and if I link somebody up, I more or less expect a link back. While I do read all blogs in my blog list 2 or 3 times a week but I also check each 2 months if a link to my blog is still there. If it is gone, I will remove those blogs from my blog list and unfortunately I had to shrink my blog list with almost 50%. But hey that's life.

If you have a sportsbetting blog and want to exchange links, drop me a comment. Please also inform me if I did remove your blog by accident! I did check it and the commenting thing is still working (had to check it myself :)). Also other comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Dremeber

No comments: