Friday and Saturday bets

The midweek bets did cost me some money and it's the last weekend of September. At the moment I still have green figures. The total ante for this weekend is 9,44 euros. Meaning that I will always end the month with a profit of 77 euros, which are excellent figures for an average ante of 1 euro.

So here we go with the Friday bet:

Friday Combo: Combined odd: 2,96 -> Lost
Teams involved: Schalke 04 and RSC Anderlecht
Schalke 04 plays away at Fc Koln. Koln still have to impress me and I hope that they will not excel this weekend. The other game is Standard Liege vs RSCA Anderlecht. The two big favorites for the Belgium title. I will play an X2 for this game. Anderlecht is out on revenge after the chance less defeat during the Supercup. Standard probably will already have the Uefa cup against Everton in the back of their mind, willingly or not! Therefor I will bet on X2.

Saturday Combo 1: Combined odd: 3,12 -> Won
Teams involved: FC Twente, Aston Villa and Werder Bremen
I decided to add some more safe combo during the weekend and this is my first one. The most difficult game to predict is the one between Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim currently is second in the Bundesliga, while Werder is standing on spot number 7. Both teams are in form but I'm giving Werder more chance. Twente will face De Graafschap at home, which doesn't have a strong out reputation, thats why my money is on FC Twente. The last game is Aston Villa vs Sunderland. Call it a gut feeling.

Saturday Combo 2 : Combined odd: 4,31 -> Lost
Teams involved: Hamburger SV, Manchester United, Arsenal, Club Brugge and Lyon
5 matches and only an odd of 4,31 says enough I guess. This combo is based on 5 big teams playing at home. A surprise is always possible but the all these teams should be more than capable of keeping the three points at home! To be complete all the games: Hamburger SV - Gladbach, Man U - Bolton, Arsenal - Hull City, Club Brugge - Westerlo and Lyon - Nancy.
Edit: WTF, Arsenal did loose at home against Hull City. Didn't see this coming. Bugger.

Saturday Combo 3: Combined odd: 6,93 -> Lost
Teams involved: Hertha BSC, AZ and Juventus
The most dangerous game is this rather risky combo is Willem II - AZ. My money is on AZ. They gave an excellent performance last weekend against PSV. I know they have the quality but they are not consistent enough but I'm sure that they will take the 3 points back home to Alkmaar. Hertha should not have any problems with Cottbus, last in the Bundesliga. Juventus on the other hand will win in Sampdoria.

Saturday Combo 4: Combined odd: 5,62 -> Won
Teams involved: Auxerre, Villareal and Real Madrid
I think that I don't have to explain why I pick Villareal, away against Sporting Gijon, and Real Madrid, away at Betis. Auxerre is hopefully my accumulator for this combo. They will face Le Havre at home. Early in the season already a relegation match, if Auxerre wants to prologue their stay in Ligue 1 they will have to win these games at home!

Check back Saturday evening for the Sunday bets.

Good Luck,
Dremeber

No comments: