Sunday bets

Had another profitable Saturday! Let's see if we can continue this line on Sunday. It will be though cause it are all risky combos but the profit for this weekend is already assured even if I don't have one winning combo!
Also there are still possibilities with the Supertoto. At the moment we are halfway and I have 6 out of 7 games correct. Only Arsenal did let me down. From the 7 games of tomorrow 3 of have them have 2 correct outcomes, so I am confident!

Let's take a look at the combos for Sunday! First I will give my explanation and at the bottom of the post, you will find all combos visualized (you can enlarge the picture by clinking it)!

Combo 1: Combined odds: 59,34
Team involed: Nancy, Marseille, De Graafschap, FC Twente, SC Heereveen and Everton.
This combo can be called my fun combo for the weekend. It includes 6 games and has a combined odd of 59,34. I can explain this one, it is just a gut feeling!

Combo 2: Combined odds: 9,11
Teams involved: Standard Liege, Barcelona, Sampdoria, Tottenham and Juventus
I think that this one has to most chance of being the winning combo. Okay, it includes 5 games but still it is a feasable one. Standard Liege should not have any problems with Tubize and Tottenham will have an excellent chance of winning their first game of the season. Also Barcelona is desperate for a win, so the away game to Gijon comes at a excellent time. Juventus has an away game at Cagliari, who are under pressure after loosing the first 2 games of the season. I think that Sampdoria has the key for this combo.

Combo 3: Combined odds: 8,87
Teams involved: AC Milan, Sevilla, Valencia and Fiorentina
Looking at the combined odds this combo should have to most chance to survive but the games still have to be played. After 2 games, AC Milan is still chasing their first win, heck they don't even have one point. I hope that Lazio will go home pointless. Fiorentina will host the game against Bologna. I expect that this game will be the key for this combo cause I expect nothing else than a victories from Valencia (against Osasuna) and Sevilla (away at Real Betis).

Combo 4: Combined odds: 29,04
Teams involved: PSG, Hoffenheim and Dortmund, Hamburger SV
Very high odds for a combo with only 3 games. PSG has a difficult away game to St Etienne but I think that they can take the 3 points home with them. There is a lot of pressure on St. Etienne and that would do them any good. Hamburg has the away game to Wolfsburg in front of them. Playing away at Wolfsburgs is never easy but with a victory Hamburger SV will see themselves back at the top of the league. The key to this combo is the expected draw between Hoffenheim and Dortmund. The gap between these teams is only one point at the moment. Normally I never bet on a draw but something tells me that an X is going to be correct.


My bets Sunday 21th of September (European Sports Betting)
Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: