My bets: Friday 19th and Saturday 20th of September

After the successful midweek bets the believe in making some big cashes this weekend in big!
For this weekend I have planned 8 combos. One for Friday, 3 for Saturday and 4 for Sunday.

Besides planning my bets I'm also working on my stats page and BR movement page, which I hope will be finished this evening. So when you come back tomorrow I will make sure that you can find the links to both pages in one of the right frames. Also I will post my bets for Sunday on Saturday evening. At the moment I'm still not sure if I will play the Supertoto or not. Probably I will, if so it will be posted before noon tomorrow!

My bets Friday and Saturday 19 and 20 of September
Had some problems with creating tables in my blog and to tired to write it all out, so you will have to do it with the jpeg!

As promised my supertoto 14 ticket. I became a 3.20 euro ticket. It is hard to stop ticking boxes when you are busy with it.

SuperToto 14
Come back tomorrow for my Sunday bets!

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: