Black weekend

What can I say. I was so sure of my bets and predections but everything was against me this weekend. But I consider it as a lost battle but I did not loose the war yet :)

Three of my predictions were correct!
STVV walked over Lierse, while Manchester and Barcelona won with only one goal difference.

Hertha was capable of scoring three times at home (as more or less predicted) but I did not expect Bochum to also score three time.
Beveren maybe got their penalty for free but even without this AA Gent would have won this match.
The team of Dortmund decided to fight for their coach and they did it with success. Dortmund ended the undefeated streak of Werder at home.
I did not see anything of the Roda game, so cannot comment on that one, just as I cannot comment on the draw of Valencia.

But this midweek their are a lot of qualification matches for Euro 2008. A good time, to start with a new winning streak.

No comments: