First results

All,


My blog made a good start. For all the 6 matches (3 football and 3 tennis) I predicted the correct winner. So for the moment I have a 100% score.

Some will mumble that I only take easy games for my predictions, but that is not correct. I only take matches where I can give my readers input in which I believe myself. Not everybody will for instance have predicted that Petrova would win against Mauresmo or would have predicted the loss of Nurnberg at home.

Some figures:
If you have played my combination proposed for the WTA, it would have paid-out around 3.30 euros for a 1 euro bet.
My proposed combinations of the football games are not all played, but they are all stil valid.

Today, I will concentrate on the WTA again. Very difficult matches today buet let's give it a try.

Kuznetsova - Dementieva: Dementieva leads 2-1. but the only match this year was won by Kuznetsova and she will do this again today. I believe that Dementieva does not have enough power to beat Kuznetsova. Add to this the fact that Dementieva already played yesterday and lost. On my sportbook, they will pay-out 1.47 euro for a 1 euro bet.
Sharapova - Clijsters: The most difficult predictions for today. Clijsters did only play one tournament, which she won, after a wrist injury and Sharapova has an undefeated streak of more than 15 games. In the Tournament in Hasselt Clijsters played 2 strond matches which will give her confidence, the only advantage Clijsters has is that she didn't have to play yesterday and that due to the injury she had a long rest periode. But with pain in my heart I favour sharapova. She's playing on a cloud at the moment. Head 2 head Clijsters leads 3-1, but the only confrontation this year was one won by Sharapova. The pay-out for Sharapova is 1.40.
Petrova - Hingis: No doubt about this one after I saw Petrova play yesterday. Besides this hingis had a long match yesterday, which she lost against Henin. The pay-out for Petrova is 1.28.
This combination has a possible pay-out of only 2.36.

As you can see most of my combinations have a rather low pay-out. But I consider them all realistic. Suppose that I/you win 5 out of 10 combinations, this is, most of the time, still enough to have to gain a small profit.
Remember that sports betting is no sprint but more like a marathon!

Franky, believe it or not, but it is I!

Good luck,
Dremeber


No comments: