Finally Success

Finally!!!!
The first time since I opened my blog I can report good figures. 7 of my 8 predictions were correct. I felt pretty save on Sunday that it would be a 100% score but Ado Den Haag did not like that idea. They surprised friend and enemy and won 2-5 in Groningen. conclusion: I will never place a bet again on a match were one of the teams has a new head coach.

2 out of my 3 combinations were correct. The Friday special and Comb02. The combined pay-out was 4.94 euro while my 3 bets were 3 euro in total. So a profit of 1.94 euro.

Most time this weekend was past trying to connect my laptop through a bluetooth wireless network to the Internet via my desktop. But for the moment no success :(.

Tomorrow my predictions will follow for this mid week uefa cup match day 4. Just took a quick look at the odds. They can be very promising but they also indicate that I will be very though to choose the correct combinations.

My stats are updated weekly. You can visit them via the permalink in the sidebar.

European Sports Betting

No comments: