First tips

Hi world,

I can be contacted on: dremeber at yahoo.co.uk

Started with sports betting again. After being fed up with playing Texas Holdem Poker I had still 7 euros on my account. In stead of trowing it away on the Poker tables, I decided to trow some money on sports betting.

So a month and a half ago I started with my 7 euros, which are now 53 euros. I try to restrict my bets to the sport, which I think I know. But this is sometimes difficult, especially after a bad streak.
Remember that you will always have good streaks and bad streaks. The art is to make the good streaks so good that you still have a profit after a bad streak.

First let's check general gambling rules:
1 - Don't play with the money you need.
2 - Play for fun.
3 - Never place a bet when you have been drinking!!!!
4 - Never include a bet in multiple bets at the same time with the same result.

While most people only gamble on one game within a bet, I like combination. I will rarly bet on only one game because most of the time I find the pay-outs to low.

Before placing a bet, find information about the team or the players!

Most of the time I will place 3 bets of 1 euro each. This gives my at least 50 bets. Most of my combination bets covers 3 or 4 games. Remember how more game how higher the risk.

I also try to leave out the easy bets with small pay-outs.

Because this week there are midweek games I selected the following games. The quotations are from unibet, where I place my bets. Because I play for fun, I don't waste time about comparing odds on different site.

Midweek Bundesliga picks:
  • Nurnberg - Werder Bremen: While Nurnberg always plays strong in home game I think that Werder will win. They are motivated after the draw last weekend. Pay-out at the moment of writing is 1,80.
  • VfB Stuttgart - HSV: After so many injuries another one can be added to the list. Sorin is out for a least one month, meaning that almost the complete defense is injured or just comming back from one. Stuttgart has a good home reputation this season. A win for Stuttgart is my bet, pay-out is 1,75.
  • Bayern Munich - Hannover 96: This should be an easy victory for Bayern. The last four years Hannover was not capable of winning in Munich. This year it will not be different. Pay-out is 1,20 euros.
Midweek Netherlands Cup
  • RBC Rosendaal - Eindhoven: Easy win for RBC, the current leader in the second division, against an anonymous Eindhoven. Pay-out: 1,25 euros.
  • FC Twente - NEC Nijmegen: A few weeks ago, Twente won with 4-0. Nijmegen has difficulties away, my money will be placed on Twente.
  • RKC Waalwijk - Feyenoord: Feyenoord is recovering from a disastrous start in the competition, they will continue their winnings against RKC. Pay-out 1,65.
Midweek Austria Cup
  • FC Superfund - FC Wacker Tirol: Superfund currently on the second place will win against Tirol, currently third. Tirol scores to few goals away to win or even draw this match.
Spain Copa del rey:
  • Valencia - Portuense: The first leg was won by Valencia with 1-2, they will also win at home.
So, now I have pick my games which will be used to make my three combination.
Combination 1:
  • Werder
  • FC Twente
  • Valencia
    • Possible Pay-out: 3.19
Combination 2:
  • Bayern
  • RBC Roosendaal
  • FC Superfund
    • Possible Pay-out: 2,55
Combination 3:
  • VfB Stuttgart
  • Feyenoord
    • Possible Pay-out: 2,89
Let's hope.
My account has now 53 euro, with for 6.03 euros on bets.
- 0.30 euros on supertoto
- 3 euros on the bets described above
- 1 euro, which will pay-out 2,99 if Metz can win their game against Amiens (with 7 minutes left, they are leading 1-0)
- 1,73 euro on a bet with Metz (stupid me), Juventus and Sporting (won 3-0 against Braga).

See u tomorrow with some intermediate results.

Haste Luego,
Dremeber

No comments: