Euro 2008 & International friendlies

All,

As told in my previous writing I will start again with renewed confidence.

This midweek there are a lot of international friendly games and some qualification games for Euro 2008. I don't fancy playing friendlies cause you never know which experiments will be done.

So let's start first with my bets for the qualification matches:
Combination 1:
Finland - Armenia (1.22, 5, 15)
Finland is out on revenge after the scoreless draw a month ago in Armenia. The last time Armenia visited Findland was 2 years ago for a WC qualification match in which they lost 3-1. I consider Finland now stronger than two years ago, so I predict an easy win.
Belgium - Poland (2.30, 3.05, 3.10)
Belgium cannot affort the loose some points again at home during this campaign. Poland is known for a bad out reputation, however in this campaign they won there only away game in Kazahstan. But still I favor Belgium.
Israel - Croatia (3.15, 2.90, 2.45)
Nice odds fro Croatia, current group leader after the won against England. Israel is standing third is this group but had easier matches (won in Estland and at home from Andorra and was capable of stealing a point a Russia) than Croatia, who won against England and Andorra and had a scoreless draw in Russia.
The possible pay-out for this combi is 6.87 for a 1€ bet.

Combination 2:
To get out of my bad streak, I decided to make a second combination from the matches above but with more security.
Belgium - Poland (1x -> 1.33)
This time I will play 1X, which still pays-out 1.33
Israel - Croatia (x2 -> 1.33)
I will go for x2, which also pays-out 1.33.
Cyprus - Germany (2/2 -> Germany will win the first half and the match -> 1.50)
I decided to enter this bet to increase the pay-out. I'm pretty sure that Germany will win this game. Germany already scored 18 goals in 3 matches and only Slovakia was capable of scoring against Lehmann. And only against Ireland they were not capable of scoring before the break.
Macedonia - Russia (x2 -> 1.18)
Russia should be capable of winning in Macedonia. But I don't underestimate Macedonia after their draw in England. But Russia has probably one of the best Coaches in the world (Hiddink) and last match they won their first match in this qualification campaign.
This combination pays-out 3.13 if correct for a 1€ bet.

Also a combination for the international friendlies.
France - Greece (1.45, 3.85, 7.50)
The runner up of the previous world cup against the current European champion. But from the team that won the European cup nothing much is left. I'll think that France will win.
Austria - Trinida Tobago (1.55, 3.55, 6.25)
Czech Republic - Denmark (1.80, 3.25, 4.50)
I don't see Denmark winning or playing a draw in the Czech Republic, even not for this friendly game.
This combination pays-out 4.10€ for a 1€ bet.

Some statistics :(
In total I have made 28 prediction from which 16 were correct (57,14%).
All predictions for England and Italy were correct, while the stats for the Bundesliga are less flattering 2 out 5. My tennis stats are also not bad at all, 5 out of 6 predictions were correct.

Good luck,
Dremeber

No comments: