Uefa Cup

While the Uefa Cup has nice odds for a lot a games I only picked three. I find thos games difficult to predict. Especially since the introduction of the poule system. Some games I thought about but left out are Club Brugger, cause I don't like betting against or for teams in the Uefa cup which are from my home country (I would not place a rational bet but will be influenced by my feelings), and Nancy. While the odds for Nancy are very good for an away win (3.25€) I decided to leave it out cause I allready have picked 3 more predictable games.

Parma - Heereveen (1.80, 3.30, 4.40)
While the team of Heereven is good enough for the Eredivisie it fails within Europe. Even within the Eredivisie it is diffcult for Heereveen to win their away games. Parma on the other side is struggling within the Seri A and still have to win their first match this month. But it is almost not possible to compare the Seri A with the Eredivisie. Pama should not have any problems with Heereveen.

Sparta - Ajax (3.40, 3.25, 2.05)
Sparta Prague is now the leader of the Gambrinus league after a miserable season start. Ajax on the other hand is playing a consistent season. Sparta needs to win to keep their hopes on qualification alive. Sparta already lost both other games within this group while Ajax had a deserved victory over Austria Wien. Ajax will win this easily.

PSG - H. Tel-Aviv (1.42, 3.90, 7.80)
PSG currently 14th within Ligue 1 receives H. Tel-Aviv from Israel. Hapoel lost away from Panathinaikos and had 2-2 draw at home against Rapid Bucuresti. PSG only played one game yet within this group, a scoreless draw at Rapid Bucuresti. I favor PSG cause of the home advantage.

My combination: Parma, Ajax and PSG pays-out 5.24

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: