Interim result Midweek Football

Some surprises I did not expected :(

Superfund lost at home as Bayern did. Luckily both matches are in the same combination.
My first combination was also a failure cause Feyenoord is playing extra time at Waalwijk and loosing 3-2.

The good news is that Valencia is leading 2-0 at half time, meaning that my third combination still stand. Already ended matches within this combination are Twente, who won against Nijmegen, and Werder, who won away on Nurnberg. This combination pays out 3.19 euros. This means that I won 0.19 euros on my midweek matches. Could be better, could be worse.

If we look at the stats, I predicted 6 out of 9 matches correctly. And 5 out of 5 tennis games.
As predicted Sharapova won against Clijsters and Kuznetsova won against Dementieva. For the moment Hingis leads 1-0 in sets but Petrova is fighting back and leads 2-1 in the second.

Tomorrow the picks for this weekend will be presented! Again I will propose 3 combinations, hopefully with a better profit than this week!

Good luck!
Dremeber

No comments: