Aussie Open Day 3

I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed in my fellow countrymen. Okay I can blame Malisse and Vliegen but I was the one putting money on it.

So, let's try it again.




Fish M. (42) -Mahut N (68) (Won)
I favour Fish for this match. In the previous round he had a moral boost by eliminating Ljubicic. Mahut eliminated Monaco. I think that Mahut will loose it match cause he will make to many unforced errors.
Baghdatis(11) - Monfils (43) (Lost)
While Monfils is one of the raising stars of the tour, I don't believe he is ready yet to defeat Baghdatis. Both played 4 sets in the first round. The service will be crucial in this game. Monfils has hit 25 aces in his first match but also only has a 1ste service percentage of 53%. But I have the feeling that he has won his match cause his opponent made a stunning 76 unforced errors.
Kirilenko (29) - Vakulenko (118) (Won)
No explanation for this one. Kirilenko should win this one in 2 sets.

Only one combo today on these 3 matches. A combo of 1,5€ with a possible pay-out of 3.34€.

Total at stake: 1.5€
Possible pay-out: 3.34€
Actual Pay-out: 0€ Total profit/Loss: 1.5€
Total profit this month: 8.41€

So the first Grand Slam of the year. I guess that most of my readers only bet on football. Via Online Betting Guide you have an free chance to test your betting skills on Tennis,NBA, NHL, NFL, Football, etc (With other words all kinkd of sports). It is the best Free Online Sports Betting site of the moment. Registration is easy and the tipster competition is a lot of fun, the only downside is that it can be very addictive. Also don't forget that they pay out a lot off real cash prices without that you have to bet a single buck or even have to deposit a single one. Give it a try!

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: