The quick one of the week

Hi all,

A quick post today. Don't have a lot of time, sorry for this.

I will start with a bet I never have posted before. Namely the correct score bet. Maybe the most difficult to predict. But it can pay off. The game I choose is AZ against MVV for the Dutch cup.
AZ is known to have a good home reputation and always play to win at home. Van Gaal certainly wants a price this year and in the competition PSV is untouchable. I expect a 3-0 or 4-0 victory for AZ.
I placed the following bets on this game:
1€ bet on the correct score 3-0 with a possible pay-out of 4.50€. -> Lost
1€ bet on the correct score 4-0 with a possible pay-out of 7.00€. -> Lost
AZ won with 5-0.

Besides these one I have a combo.
Chelsea should have no problems in their cup game against Wycombe. They are out on revenge and will take it.
AZ will win against MVV. I think I'm sure about this, but the odds for a win of AZ were not good, so I will play this with handicap. Meaning that AZ has to win with a 2 goal difference. Now I should have done this. Cause if AZ doesn't win all my bets can be trow away. So I forgot a rule in my previous post. Never include the same game in more then one bet. Funny, that I missed this one. Will never happen before.
The risky one of the combo is the game between Stevenage and St. Albans where I expect a home win.
I placed 1.81€ on this bet with a possible pay-out of 3.51€. -> Lost. St. Albans won.

Total at stake: 3.81€
Possible pay-out: maximum pay-out of 10.51€
Actual pay-out: 0
Profit/loss this post: 3.81€
Loss this month: 16.82€

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: