A quick one!

Q quick today without explanation due to time constraints.

Tennis is not bringing me the expected profit, so let's hope that the football games of tonight can make up some of my loss. But we said that sports betting is easy is wrong. I saw a lot of statements on betting forums where people were saying that everybody who wouldn't made a profit last weekend should better stop. Most of these announcers made a big loss themselves.

For tonight I'm going to play one combo and one single.
Newcastle - Birmingham (Lost)
I will play 2.50 on this single game, with a possible pay-out of 4.17€. -> Lost

My combo for tonight.
Sevilla - Rayo Vallecano (Won)
Tottenham - Cardiff City (Won)
Inter - Empoli (Won)
A will bet 2.50€ on this combo with a possible pay-out of 4.74€ . -> Won

I will update the blog tonight with my tennis bet.

Total at stake: 5€
Possible pay-out: 8.91€
Actual Pay-out: 4.74€ Total profit/Loss: 0.26€
Total profit this month: 8.61€

So the first Grand Slam of the year. I guess that most of my readers only bet on football. Via Online Betting Guide you have an free chance to test your betting skills on Tennis,NBA, NHL, NFL, Football, etc (With other words all kinks of sports). It is the best Free Online Sports Betting site of the moment. Registration is easy and the tipster competition is a lot of fun, the only downside is that it can be very addictive. Also don't forget that they pay out a lot off real cash prices without that you have to bet a single buck or even have to deposit a single one. Give it a try!

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: