Cup matches

Hi all,

I really cannot complain about my last bets. while the start of the year was a disaster, last 3 posts have boosted my confidence a lot.

Topday a lot of cup games will be played. Here's my selection:

Copa Del Rey:
Valladolid - Villareal (Won)
I have a strong feeling that the number one of the Liga BBVA (segunda division) will win this match against the number 11 of the primera division. Valladolid only conseeded 6 goals at home during 10 matches. They last 7 out of 10 at home. Villareal only won 2 out of their 8 away games.

I will place a single bet on this match of 1.71€ giving me a possible pay-out of 4.45€. -> won

Rayo Vallecano - Sevilla (Lost)
Rayo Vallecano relegated from the Segunda Division after the season 2003/4. I don't give them a change against the proud leader of the Primera Division. The only down side is that is a cup game and Sevilla already lost 4 away games in the competition. But still Sevilla will be in my combo.

Carling Cup
Wycombe wanderers - Chelsea (Lost)
I was doubting if I would pick Chelsea, Barca or Roma as second match within my combo. But it became Chelsea. Barcelona has a history to be losing away in cup games and then crushing the opponent at home. While Roma should also be capable of winning I still prefer Chelsea. The word "crisis" can almost be used for Chelsea, the are in a desperate need for a victory. If they would loose or even draw against Wycombe, the bomb will burst. Wycombe is 6th in League Two, with 43 points out of 27 games. At home they only lost once, shared the points 6 times but only 7 games. Not really impressive. Even the C team of Chelsea should win this game in 90% of the time they play this game. Therefor Chelsea it is.

Combo: bet 1€ -> possible payout: 1.92€ (Lost)

Total at stake: 2.71€
Possible pay-out: 6.37€
Actual Pay-out: 4.45€ Total profit/loss: 1.74€

Don't forget that you can practice your strategies for free at Online Betting Guide with virtual money and still win real money.

Good Luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: