Tuesday 30/01/2007

Hello,

I'm very proud that I can say that I made a profit last weekend. Certainly cause there were a lot of surprises. I bet on 2 of those but luckely they were both in the same combination.

In Germany and England there is a complete match day.

The selection for today:

Bundesliga
FC Bayern München (3) - Bochum (15) (Lost)
The head to head stats indicate a win for Bayern. Bayern last this weekend with 3-2 on the field of Dortmund so they have to win to stay in the race for the championship. It is obliged to their status to win at home against Bochum, who lost 0-1 at home against Mainz 05. The ones with a little more guts than me can easily play this game with a handicap for Bayern.
Vfb Stuttgart (4) - Arminia Bielefeld (9) (Won)
Again very promosing head to head stats for the home team. While there are 5 places between the two teams the gap in points is 9. Bielefeld also has difficulties to get points away from home, while Stuttgart only lost once at home this season. Last weekend Stuttgart lost 4-1 at Nürnberg and Bielefeld had a scoreless draw against Hamburg. Under 2.5 goasl would also be a good bet for this game, but I'll go for a win of the home team.

Premier League
Reading (8) - Wigan Athletic (17) (Won)
The head to head stats are from the championship when both teams were fighting for promotion. Now the scenario is a little different. Reading has a nice quiet year in the Permier League, while Wigan is struggling and hopes to avoid relegation. If Wigan was the home team my bet would be different, but I like the odds for Reading and also believe in a win for this team.

Many of you probably are thinking about placing a bet on Liverpool away in West Ham. I also was thinking about it but the away record of Liverpool does not give me enough confidence. Also team which are fighting to avoid relegation can be a nightmare for top teams.

My bets for today:
A 3€ single bet on Bayern Münich -> possible pay-out 3.87€ -> Lost
A 1.59 € combo bet on Reading and Stuttgart -> possible Pay-out 4.59 -> Won

To continue my playing around with the correct score bets on Online Betting Guide I will place a 200 pond bet on the following correct scores, I still have £1100 available and the bankroll will be set to £1000 again on Thursday. So it is time to take risks.
Bayern Münich - Bochum : 2-0 @ 6
Stuttgart - Bielefeld: 2-0 @ 6.5
Borussia Mgladbach - Nurnberg: 2-1 @ 9.5
Reading - Wigan: 2-1 @ 8
West Ham v Liverpool: 2-1 @ 17

Total at stake: 4.59€
Possible pay-out: 8.46€
Actual pay-out: 4.59€
Profit/loss this post: 0€
Loss this month: 17.73€

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: