Cup matches

I keep on betting on the wrong horses. While the start if the year was good, the Australian open has put me into the red figures. While choosing my bets I always try to eliminate the pitfalls but I end up in one with each bet. Let's say that I'm in a bad streak and I'm fighting to crawl out of it. At the moment my poker games are paying for my losses with sports betting.

Real Madrid - Real Betis (Lost)
Tonigth Real Madrid faces Real Betis. In the first game of this round the result was a 0-0 draw. Real Madrid should be capable of winning at home and qualify for the next round. But this is easier said then done. In the last 5 matches between these teams, Real Madrid won only once. While the other 4 games ended in a draw.
Azzero - AC Milan (Lost)
In the first leg, AC Milan won at home with 2-0. I expect that they will win again tonight. It can be a risk cause they don't have to win to qualify. But some star player will get some rest and the substitutes are willing to show their potential.

I will place my highest bet ever on this combination a stunning 3.50€. If won the payout is 7.06€.

Total at stake: 3.50€
Possible pay-out: 7.06€
Actual pay-out: 0€
Profit/loss this post: 3.50€
Loss this month: 12.85€

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: