Aussie Open Day 4

Ok, I have to admit that it felt good to have a football combo good. Pity that I made a small loss. But I'm hoping to make some tennis profit tonight.




Nakamura, A(64) - Mirza, S (53) (Lost)
Close one to call but I have the feeling that at the moment Mirza is playing at a higher level then Nakamura. Aiko crushed Daniilidou in the previous round with 6-4 6-0, while Mirza won against Savchuck in 2 sets. In the head to head count, Mirza leads with 1-0.
Shuai Peng (52) - Schnyder, P (9) (Won)
They have never played before against each other. Patty should win this easily.

I play 1.74€ on this combo with a possible pay-out of 3.41€. -> Lost

Fish, M (42) - Arthurs, W (163) (Cancelled)
It is probably the farwell game of Wayne. He has played an impressive 15 Australian Opens. But everything has to end. And I hope his tournament will end tonigth.

A single bet to minimize the risk, would surprise if I again will pick out the wrong match. 1.50€ will pay-out 1.90€.

Total at stake: 3.24€
Possible pay-out: 5.31€
Actual Pay-out: 0€
Total profit/Loss (of the post): 1.74€
Total profit this month: 9.35€

Good luck,
European Sports Betting

No comments: